Keep abreast of the fast−paced changes.
Who Will Benefit?
- CPAs who require a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
- FASB accounting standards updates
- Audit and attestation updates
- Preparation, compilation and review engagement update; PCAOB update
- Revenue recognition
- Financial instruments
- Private company financial reporting
- FASB exposure drafts and projects
- The current environment and implications for audit planning
- Understand recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize ongoing FASB projects in framework, recognition and measurement, and presentation and disclosure.
- Assess the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
- Become familiar with exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review services.
- Identify the recent development for non-audit services and issues related to non-audit financial reporting services that CPAs can provide.
With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, it's hard to stay abreast of the latest topics affecting the accounting and auditing profession- information that could be critical to your success.
Covering relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review arenas, this self study CPE course features hot topics including:
- Intangible assets
- Business combinations
- Statement of cash flows
- Recently issued SAS No. 135 and final balloted draft of new SAS
- Auditing interpretations
- Recently proposed SSAE standards
- Overview of SSARS No. 24
Stay current on the topics that matter most with this comprehensive course sure to be an invaluable tool for CPAs.