New FASB requirements await.
Who Will Benefit?
- Preparers and auditors of not-for-profit financial statements.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- FASB activities
- Apply the most recent requirements of FASB directed toward not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
Be indispensable to your clients by having a solid understanding of their business. This self-study course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits. This course covers new FASB requirements and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
Featuring major program determination and case studies related to FASB ASU No. 2016-14, this course covers hot topics including the following:
- NFP financial statements
- Risk assessment
- Yellow Book
- Major program determination