The latest changes that affect accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation and review
Who Will Benefit?
- CPAs who require a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
- Accounting, auditing and attestation standards updates
- FASB projects and exposure drafts
- Private company financial reporting
- Revenue recognition
- Financial instruments
- Peer review
- Trust services
- SSAE No. 18
- Going concern
- Identify recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ASB and ARSC guidance, standards and pronouncements.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing and other attest services.
The rate of change in today's regulatory environment means that it's critical to have access to a reliable source of industry updates.
This CPE course provides the practical guidance you need to keep your knowledge and skills up to date in your area of practice.
We'll cover ASUs issued in the past year, including updates to revenue recognition and financial instruments, revised SSAE standards and exposure drafts on proposed SASs.