Conquer the theoretical conundrums and compliance issues.
- Constitutional limits and P.L. 86-272
- Nexus, UDITPA, MTC
- Calculation of state taxable income
- Filing methods for multistate taxpayers
- Apportionment and allocation
- Multistate income tax planning
- Audit defense strategies
- Describe the key principles of multistate taxation.
- Advise your clients on the implications of establishing nexus in various taxing jurisdictions.
- Analyze client operations and devise strategies that will minimize your client's overall sales
and income tax liability.
- Gauge the impact of recent judicial rulings in various states on client operations.
- Determine to what extent the state taxation of internet-based transactions may impact
current and future client activities.
Does a business have nexus in a particular jurisdiction? With the rate of change, you can't afford to be out-of-date with your knowledge of this critical tax area.
Spotlighting updates on the latest on state tax reforms and the Wayfair Decision, this self-study course will help you to develop a working knowledge of both multistate tax compliance and related planning opportunities, so you can skillfully guide your clients through the maze of multistate corporate tax codes.