The latest ASUs issued by FASB.
Who Will Benefit?
- Accountants in practice and industry who need an intermediate level review and update on
recent financial accounting and reporting pronouncements
- The financial reporting environment
- Summary of recent FASB releases
- Accounting and reporting topics common to most entities, including the following:
- Recognizing revenue under the new standard
- The new leasing model
- Fair value accounting
- Property, plant, and equipment – including capitalized interest and nonmonetary
- Accounting for debt
- Accounting for income taxes
- Financial statement presentation and notes disclosures
- The financial statements
- Identify and apply select FASB accounting and reporting guidance.
- Recall concepts related to FASB projects.
- Recall key points related to disclosures.
Are you looking for a review and update of common GAAP issues important to all accountants?
Featuring the latest ASUs through the date of publication, this broad-ranging self-study course
covers FASB accounting and reporting developments that apply to all companies.
Emphasizing financial statement disclosures in addition to accounting methods, this course
presents implementation guidelines and disclosure illustrations from actual financial statements.