Gain hands-on experience with case studies designed to simulate real-world scenarios and common problems in today's not-for-profit environment. This CPE course goes beyond theory to show you how to navigate the key issues that arise in not-for-profit accounting and auditing.
This course will prepare you to:
- Recognize financial statement presentation deficiencies
- Properly apply the three net asset classifications
- Recall key considerations in the auditor's identification of fraud risk factors
- Identify the accounting differences between contribution and exchange transaction revenues
- Recognize key issues relating to the recording and valuation of contributed services
- Properly apply concepts related to contributed services
- Financial statement requirements
- Net asset classifications
- Consideration of fraud
- Promises to give
- Distinguishing contributions from exchange transactions
- Auditing contributions
- Contributed services
Who Will Benefit?
- Not-for-profit professionals responsible for accounting and reporting
- Auditors of not-for-profits
Not-for-Profit Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the NFP Section.