The critical information you need.
Who Will Benefit?
- Accountants in public practice and industry seeking an understanding of the latest revenue recognition guidance.
- Background, purpose, and main provisions of new standard
- Five-step process for recognizing revenue
- Disclosure examples
- Recognize new revenue recognition principles.
- Identify appropriate revenue recognition decisions.
- Identify steps to take today to be prepared for future implementation.
Do you have a grasp of the new revenue recognition standard, FASB ASC 606? Understanding the changes and new requirements is critical for implementation of and compliance with this new standard.
Supported by practical examples, this CPE self-study course will provide you with fundamentals of the new principles-based standard which is built around a five-step process. This course includes:
- The basics of interpreting the new standard;
- exercises to help you understand how to implement the standard in real-life scenarios, including industry-specific situations; and,
- updates based on FASB's recently-issued amendments to the standard.