Updated for SSARS No. 24.
Who Will Benefit?
- CPA firm seniors (and above) managing engagements performed in accordance with SSARSs
- Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
- Accounting and reporting issues
- Current practice issues
- Common deficiencies in peer reviews
- Current and future standard-setting projects
- Special purpose framework financial statement issues
- Case studies
- Latest developments
- Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the planning of preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
- Identify responses to preparation, compilation, and review engagement practice issues that comply with all applicable professional standards.
Do you need to be compliant with all the professional standards surrounding engagements
performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services
A practice-oriented review of the latest developments related to SSARS Nos. 21-24, this self-study
course includes a wide range of issues, including:
- Developments in the conceptual framework
- New and proposed independence interpretations
- Consideration of materiality in a review engagement
- Going concern considerations
- Restatement of prior year financial statements
This course has been updated for SSARS No. 24, Omnibus Statement on Standards for
Accounting and Review Services - 2018.