Useful tips and practical guidance.
Who Will Benefit?
- Other financial managers
- Evidence-based techniques for finding or generating data, selecting key performance indicators, isolating program effects
- Relating data to return on investment, financial values, and executive decision making
- Data sources including surveys, interviews, customer satisfaction, engagement, and operational data
- Visualizing and presenting complex results
- Deal with major trends in predictive analytics, optimization, correlation of metrics, and big data.
- Interpret and manage new trends in analytics techniques affecting your organization.
- Utilize new tools for data analytics.
- Critically interpret analytic reports and advise decision makers.
Why is big data analytics one of the hottest business topics today? This self-study course will help you better understand Big Data and Analytics, including its history and current trends.
You'll deep dive into the platforms and operating tools that will help you measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators.
By the end of this robust course, you'll know about new trends in the field and will walk away with useful tips and practical guidance you can apply immediately.