AICPA ENGAGE is the accounting profession's one-of-a-kind event to accelerate and advance your success.
ENGAGE brings together five of the AICPA’s well-known conferences for four days of fresh ideas and breakthrough presentations and workshops — all under one roof.
What are my registration options?
- With the ENGAGE 2017 Mega Pass, you can attend any session from any of ENGAGE’s five conferences, June 12–15, 2017.
- With the Single Conference Pass, you can: 1) attend all sessions within that conference, and 2) attend any session from any other ENGAGE conference that has sessions occurring the same days as your primary conference.
- Advanced Personal Financial Planning: June 12–14
- National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium: June 12–14
- Practitioners Symposium and TECH+ Conference: June 13–15
- Advanced Estate Planning: June 13–15
- Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual: June 13–15
- With the Single Day Pass, you can attend any session occurring the day for which you registered.
- All three passes are available for on-site or online attendance: in person at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, or streamed live from the Pacific Time Zone.
What is included with ENGAGE registration?
- Each conference will feature its own keynote speakers and specialized breakout sessions. All conference attendees will come together on Wednesday, June 14, for special ENGAGE keynote sessions.
- Your registration includes access to all of the ENGAGE sessions held at the same time. So, if you have Single Conference registration but you’re interested in a topic at another conference, you can choose to attend that session instead.
- ENGAGE includes expanded networking opportunities within your primary conference plus the opportunity to ENGAGE with peers from across conferences.
- More vendors, exhibits and demos will be available to expand your tradeshow experience.