The AICPA CFF Exam Review Course is the only comprehensive review program backed by the resources and collective expertise of forensic accounting professionals associated with the AICPA. The highly experienced instructors define and explain the disciplined approaches to forensic accounting that lead to a thorough knowledge of the varied specialties within forensic accounting. Through illustrative examples and explanations, this CPE course makes abstract concepts come to life for both seasoned professionals and students, and it will help you understand and navigate successfully in this multifaceted area.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize professional responsibilities and practice management. As in all engagements, CPAs need to be cognizant of the professional standards applicable to forensic matters.
- Apply fundamental forensic knowledge. The CPA's understanding of the applicable civil and criminal justice systems (or alternative dispute resolution process) is essential to the planning, performance and reporting of a forensic engagement. While not every forensic engagement will result in litigation, each one should be approached as if it will be presented in court.
- Apply specialized forensic knowledge. Since each forensic accounting engagement is unique, the forensic accountant must use appropriate specialized forensic knowledge. Topics covered include bankruptcy, insolvency and reorganization; electronic data analysis; damages calculations; family law; financial statement misrepresentation; fraud prevention, detection and response; and valuation.
This course addresses the main topic areas of:
- Professional Responsibilities and Practice Management
- Fundamental Forensic Knowledge, Laws, Courts, and Dispute Resolution
- Specialized Forensic Knowledge, Bankruptcy, Insolvency, and Reorganization
You will receive a FREE copy of the Essentials of Forensic Accounting eBook and the answer key to its review questions, all included in the purchase price! The eBook and answer key will automatically be added to your cart upon purchasing the CFF Exam Review Course.
NOTE: Candidates should not rely solely on this review course to prepare for the CFF Exam. This CPE course is not meant to teach topics to the candidate for the first time. A significant amount of independent reading and study will be necessary to prepare for the exam, prior to taking the review course.
- A comprehensive overview of all topics outlined in the CFF Exam's Content Specification Outline (CSO), which serves as the AICPA's forensic services body of knowledge
- Helpful test preparation materials, including a bonus copy of the Essentials of Forensic Accounting eBook — an indispensable resource delivering matchless knowledge to practitioners, financial managers and students in understanding the complex elements and factors that impact the forensic accounting practice areas
- Increased opportunities with elevated forensic accounting skills and credentials to help increase client retention and generate new revenue streams for your firm
Who Will Benefit?
- Professionals that either currently are or interested in becoming a forensic accountant and obtaining a credential signifying their proficiency in this area
FVS Section Members Save 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Forensic and Valuation Services Section