Gain a competitive edge with financial forecasting.
Who Will Benefit?
- Financial professionals responsible for preparing financial forecasts
- The forecasting process
- The basic forecasting model
- Techniques used to forecast sales
- A case analysis on working capital planning
- Forecasting the company's capital structure
- Identify the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements.
- Recognize the basic forecasting model.
- Recognize the evidence of growth mismanagement.
- Recall how to analyze projected or forecasted financial statements.
Proper planning is the key to a company's success. It can provide a sense of direction, help you keep up with the competition, and prepare for increased demand or drop in sales, so you can improve profitability.
Be prepared to plan your company's financial future.
This webcast equips you with the tools to project the balance sheet and statements of income and cash flow. You'll be able to determine the company's maximum sustainable growth and predict its external fund requirements. Shape your success and the future success of your company.