Demonstrate the added value you bring to your team!
Who Will Benefit?
- Financial professionals responsible for preparing financial forecasts
- Overview of the forecasting process
- The basic forecasting model
- Techniques used to forecast sales
- A case analysis on working capital planning
- Forecasting the company's capital structure
Â· Projecting the income statement and balance sheet
- Recall the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements.
- Recognize key considerations related to a basic forecasting model.
- Identify the evidence of growth mismanagement.
- Recognize how to analyze projected or forecasted financial statements.
Proper planning is the key to the success of any company. With CPAs constantly being asked to
plan a company's future, forecasting is one area where you can stand out.
In this self-study online course, you will be provided with the tools necessary to project the
balance sheet and statements of income and cash flow, as well as determine the company's
maximum sustainable growth and predict its external fund requirements.