In Partnership with Business Learning Institute (BLI)
- Identify the attributes that separate leaders from management.
- Recall key benefits to asking good questions.
- Identify ways to harness the creativity of your team.
- Build better teamwork and morale.
- Recognize ways to uncover hidden talent in yourself and in your colleagues.
- Identify ways to Improve team confidence.
One of the key differences between leadership and management is the creativity that true leaders bring to their jobs. Do you think outside the box? You can learn how - and how to introduce this creativity to your team. This webcast uses the lessons and spontaneous creativity of improv acting to improve your leadership and business development skills.