Take your role as controller to the next level.
Who Will Benefit?
- CFOs, controllers, and management accountants
- Leadership vs. Management
- Business and strategic planning processes
- Corporate culture
- Lean management techniques and processes
- Recruiting, retaining and developing employees
- Communications, listening and presentation skills
- Managing "up" and how to master it
- Business Strategy and the Controller
- The need for increased efficiency and the application of Lean techniques
- Application of best practices in the Accounting Department
- Differentiate between the value of the traditional controller and the business oriented controller.
- Apply the definition of controllership in your company by integrating controllership into the larger financial and organization leadership function.
- Distinguish the importance of the planning process and the Controllers respective role.
- Apply lean techniques to the accounting department and the organization.
- Determine how Servant Leadership increases the success of the controller.
A successful controller goes beyond financial statements, internal controls and general accounting to create new value for their organization. Are you ready to take your role to the next level?
From being internal process oriented to having an externally focused understanding of industry and macro trends, this CPE self-study course explores new additional roles that controllers are now accepting, and outlines a roadmap you can use to expand your role.