Level 3, Experienced Staff/New In-Charge
Accounting Today's Best New Products 2017
Who Will Benefit
- Experienced staff
- New in-charge auditors
- Firms that want consistent training and level setting
- Auditor responsibilities
- Risk assessment
- Engagement management and supervision
- Working paper review
- Sampling and sampling substantive sampling as concepts
- Auditing contingent liabilities and going concern
- Auditing investments
- Auditing intangible assets and goodwill
- Research tools
- Identify and perform the core responsibilities of the in-charge auditor, including materiality, risk assessment and audit strategy.
- Effectively test controls, including gathering evidence of effectiveness, assessing deficiencies and communicating findings.
- Design and perform substantive procedures, including substantive analytical procedures and substantive tests of details.
Learn how to apply best practices for increasingly advanced audit topics and explore the content areas that distinguish a well-rounded audit professional.
In this third level, designed for experienced staff or new in−charge staff members, you will explore the following topics (which are also available individually):
For more information, including an informational video, FAQs, group sales discounts and more, visit AICPAStore.com/ASE.