This course covers the basics of accounting, from outlining the conceptual framework right the way through to the creation of financial statements. We then take a look at how to analyse these financial, detailing specific methodology and then putting into practice what is described using worksheets and resources available to download.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand accounting and the accounting process much better.
- Have a better grasp of the accounting fundamentals.
- Be able to identify and describe financial statement elements.
- Explain the recognition criteria.
- Understand the different types of financial statements.
- Identify the different elements of these financial statements.
- Describe what financial analysis is, and why it is important.
- How to analyse a set of financial statements, and interpret the results.
Course Duration: 1 hour
This course does not offer CPE credit.