This webcast is part of the Tax Staff Essentials program.
This webcast helps participants recommend tax positions given the Internal Revenue Service focus on S corporations. This webcast is highly useful during annual tax planning for the closely-held business operating (or considering to operate) as an S corporation. Proven tax-planning techniques are reviewed as refreshers for manager and partner participants. Material will include the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 tax reform law.
When you complete this webcast, you will be able to:
- Apply the rules related to acquisitions and liquidations of S Corporations
- Employ Compensation Planning for S Corporations
- Summarize the complex rules of basis and distributions
- Compare and contrast Liquidations, Reorganizations, and Redemptions
- Compensation Planning
- Distributions of Qualified Subchapter S Subsidiaries (QSUB)
- Basis in S Corporation Stock
- Liquidations, Reorganizations, and Redemptions
Who Should Attend This Event
- Managers and partners in public accounting who assist clients with tax planning for S Corporations