As a financial professional you have already build your expertise in IFRS; however, a proficiency in U.S. GAAP will help you thrive in a global environment. The U.S. GAAP Fundamentals for Finance Professionals Certificate provides the core knowledge needed to work with company involved in the U.S. capital markets. Develop your global financial reporting fluency and set yourself apart.
On completion of all 15 self-paced modules within this programme, you will earn a digital badge to demonstrate your new global financial reporting fluency. Alternatively, you can purchase modules individually to specifically address your learning goals.
- Regulatory Environment for Financial Reporting
- Corporate Governance
- The Accounting Cycle and Objectives of General Purpose Financial Statements
- Overview of Financial Statements - Part I
- Overview of Financial Statements - Part II
- Planning, Budgeting, and Performance Assessments
- Cost Accounting Concepts and Systems
- Internal Control, Ethics, and Fraud
- Key Principles and Financial Statement Presentation
- Cash, Receivables, and Inventory
- Other Assets, Property, Plant and Equipment, and Intangibles
- Liabilities and Leases
- Equity, Earnings Per Share, and Accounting Changes and Error Corrections
- Revenue Recognition *Income Taxes, Interest, Compensation, and Other Income and Expense
Who should take this course?
- Accounting and finance professionals who work for enterprises required to comply with U.S. GAAP or are interested in understanding U.S. accounting fundamentals