Advance your knowledge of Blockchain
Who Will Benefit
- Public accounting leaders
- Managers and staff
- Finance leaders
- Management accountants
- Non-IT finance professionals.
- Learn the foundational constructs behind blockchain technology and cryptoassets, structure and functionality.
- As you consider implementing blockchain into your own organization, recognize not only the benefits and opportunities but also the challenges, as well as regulatory concerns and governance.
- Practice with applications and use cases by looking into ledgers, transactions and smart contracts.
- Recognize the current landscape, business applications and financial control considerations associated with blockchain use.
Be at the forefront of shaping the adoption of blockchain in accounting and finance.
Lay the foundation for your future as a strategic business partner within your organization and with your clients. With real-world literacy on blockchain and cryptoassets, you will be empowered to translate the technology into relevant business application and value for you and your organization.
Learn the characteristics of blockchain and cryptoassets, identify opportunities and risks, and understand high-level technology concepts underpinning blockchain. Use a cryptocurrency wallet in a hands-on transaction exercise and verify information written to a block, and perform a hands-on hash activity exercise, then verify it. Learn to differentiate between current state and future state.
By completing this 16-hour certificate program, you will learn:
- core concepts of blockchain technology;
- how to incorporate blockchain application within your organization;
- how to be a responsible business partner by recognizing blockchain Implications and how its application and uses can benefit many types of organizations; and
- standout with a digital badge as someone who is committed to your clients new emerging technology needs.
This product is also available in webcast format.
The courses in this certificate program include: