How will Blockchain impact the Insurance industry?
Who Will Benefit
- Accounting, auditing, insurance, and finance professionals that are looking for more information on how blockchain will impact the insurance industry.
- Practitioners that serve or advise insurance clients and would like to understand the impact of blockchain on the industry.
- Managers and decision makers looking to strategically influence blockchain initiatives.
- Overview of Blockchain Insurance
- Use Case 1: Property and Casualty Insurance on Blockchain
- Use Case 2: Life Insurance on Blockchain
- Use Case 3: Reinsurance on Blockchain
- Emerging and Future Trends of Reinsurance on Blockchain
- Distinguish the potential impact blockchain will have on the insurance industry.
- Identify the opportunities and benefits created by blockchain implementation in the insurance industry.
- Analyze the challenges and risks of blockchain adoption for both incumbents and new insure tech startups.
- Determine the financial, organizational, and regulatory consequences of blockchain adoption.
- Identify the importance of blockchain trends and developments related to the future of the insurance industry.
This webcast is intended to provide accounting and finance professionals with practical literacy on blockchain and its impact on the insurance industry including health, property and casualty, life and re-insurance. We will examine the transformative uses for blockchain technologies within the industry, the potential evolving insurance business models, and how to gain insights in relation to decision criteria, opportunities, and risks.