Prepare for the Artificial Intelligence revolution
Who Will Benefit?
- Finance executives
- Aspirational leaders
- Accounting and finance professionals globally
- Differences between AI, Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL)
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- AI applications and capabilities and how it drives a competitive advantage
- Industry drivers and real-world examples of AI
- Focuses on the importance of a data-driven AI strategy
- What is an AI strategy for the enterprise?
- Considerations for an AI strategy
- Recall basic concepts related to AI.
- Recognize the importance of AI.
- Identify current practical applications of AI
- Recognize AI capabilities.
- Recognize the importance of data in AI applications.
- Recognize how AI can be applied to a business problem.
- Recognize data management considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
- Recognize situational risks and ethical considerations when developing an AI strategy/plan.
The term AI has been in the news for decades inspiring a mystique that has rarely lived up to the expectations… until now! AI now offers the potential to revolutionize the way we do business, from reinventing customer experiences and predictive forecasting to prescriptive marketing approaches.
This dynamic webcast series is designed to provide you with a practical understanding of AI today, what powers AI and a roadmap to begin your Artificial Intelligence (AI) journey. AI is considered the fastest moving technology in history, so stay ahead of the curve and prepare for the revolution by exploring the possibilities of what AI can do for your business or firm and how it can and will increase your competitive edge.
This webcast series includes Part 1: Demystifying Artificial Intelligence and Part 2: Roadmap to Artificial Intelligence.
*CPE credit hours are subject to final review and may increase.