Cybercrime trends, cybercrime counter-measures
Who Will Benefit?
- Forensic Accountants
- Senior management
- IT and other finance professionals.
- Cybercrime trends, cybercrime counter-measures and Internet and mobile technology
- Fraud schemes and damages
- Building a risk-based cybersecurity management program
- Identify current cybercrime trends, cybercrime counter-measures and how Internet and mobile technology impact cybersecurity
- Identify and prevent fraud schemes and determine how to estimate their potential damages
- Identify core elements for a risk-based, sustainable cybersecurity management program, including key risks, metrics and controls
This webcast will provide an overview of cybercrime trends, cybercrime counter-measures and how Internet and mobile technology impact cybersecurity. Fraud schemes and damages are then discussed to help you both identify warning signs as well as estimate their potential impact and damages. The webcast will conclude with a discussion on the steps required to develop a sustainable, risk-based cybersecurity management program – one that safeguards information, minimizes disruption and provides transparency in a rapidly evolving threat landscape.