Build trust to boost performance.
Who Will Benefit?
- All accounting and finance professionals who want to enhance their performance and build strong work relationships.
- How trust affects performance.
- How to build and sustain trust.
- How to rebuild when trust is lost.
- Recognize the critical role trust plays in stakeholder and organizational relationships.
- Recognize how personal experience influences how trustworthiness is assessed.
- Identify the impact that trust has on a working relationship.
- Recognize the elements that influence trust when building quick trust and those that
build lasting trust.
- Identify how to evaluate trust and rebuild trust by understanding its component parts.
This self-study online course is part of the Happiness at Work Series.
Trust is a must-have for all good working relationships. Trust in those around you affects performance and happiness at work. Without trust, relationships and productivity suffer.
This CPE self-study online course will provide you with essential information on the critical role trust plays in stakeholder relationships so that you improve communication, enhance collaboration, and achieve your objectives.